Exhibits & Attractions
300 Animals | 199 Sub-species | 22 Endangered Species
Come start the adventure and learn about all our different animals. There is tons to explore.
- The Reptile House filled with gigantic snakes, awesome lizards, iguanas, and tortises.
- Animal Encounter exhibits where you can get up-close, touch, hold, feed, and learn amazing things about some of our friendliest animals. Did you know that two-toed sloths are an endangered species? Come meet Sylvia, Herbert, Speedy and Sonic to find out why.
- Our Black leopard Katrina who was a gift from our pal Jack Hanna
- Our Beloved Bengal tigers Rajah, Rani and Omar are one of the 22 endangered species living here at the zoo. There are only 3,500 of these magnificent big cats left on Planet Earth still living in their natural habitat.
- Boodah, our charming American Black Bear.
- The Petting Zoo where even toddlers can feed and pet gentle goats, sheep, donkeys, and deer.
- Dromedary camels Mack & Maggie and over 70 other hoof stock.
- Over 50 primates living throughout the zoo, including Capuchin, Spider and Squirrel monkeys, Common marmosets, and Abby and Pebbles, our Hamadryas baboons.
- Educational stage shows featuring our most popular animal stars Norman the Eurasian Eagle owl, Casanova the Eurasian lynx, Terry the Kookaburra and Tutti the Umbrella cockatoo.
- Chuckie the American alligator, the zoo’s mascot and oldest resident.